Are you ready to be a part of one of the most fun, friendly and dedicated retail teams ever?
Fleet Feet is a fun and rewarding place of employment for people who have a passion for helping others, providing the ultimate customer experience, running, walking and community involvement. If you want the satisfaction of waking up each day knowing you can make a difference, we hope you'll consider joining our team.
We are currently hiring part time and full time outfitters. As an expert outfitter, you will work to exceed a customer's expectations in helping him/her find everything needed. You'll work as a team to create the ultimate customer experience for all of our guests.
Characteristics of a Fleet Feet team member:
- Enthusiasm and an eagerness to help others. You need to genuinely love working with others and make conversation with all types of people.
- An understanding of fitness and the will to inspire others to meet their goals.
- A consistent excitement for training and becoming better each day. Making the correct product recommendations to various types of customers will help you deliver the highest level of service our guests expect.
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed. Going the extra mile to help a customer is often what makes our specialty store so special.
- The ability to balance customer service with tasking. Sometimes retail can be fast paced, but the customer service you provide always needs to be top-notch.
- A flexible schedule and evening and weekend availability is important. These are key times we serve our guests.
- Positive, flexible, and ready for fun.
Does this sound like you? If so, we hope you'll consider applying. Download and complete an EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. If you have a resume, attach that too. Email all materials to email@example.com.